Whose government this time in BJP, SP or UP; Who is the first choice as CM? What does the survey say - Bharat news, bharat rajniti news, uttar pradesh news, India news in hindi, today varanasi newsIndia News (भारत समाचार): India News,world news, India Latest And Breaking News, United states of amerika, united kingdom


अन्य विधानसभा क्षेत्र

बेहट नकुड़ सहारनपुर नगर सहारनपुर देवबंद रामपुर मनिहारन गंगोह कैराना थानाभवन शामली बुढ़ाना चरथावल पुरकाजी मुजफ्फरनगर खतौली मीरापुर नजीबाबाद नगीना बढ़ापुर धामपुर नहटौर बिजनौर चांदपुर नूरपुर कांठ ठाकुरद्वारा मुरादाबाद ग्रामीण कुंदरकी मुरादाबाद नगर बिलारी चंदौसी असमोली संभल स्वार चमरौआ बिलासपुर रामपुर मिलक धनौरा नौगावां सादात

शनिवार, 9 अक्तूबर 2021

Whose government this time in BJP, SP or UP; Who is the first choice as CM? What does the survey say

Before the assembly elections to be held next year, all the political parties are engaged in political equations. Whose government will be formed in Uttar Pradesh and whose will not, the mood of the people is already being understood. According to the survey conducted by ABP News C-Voter in the midst of the ongoing political turmoil over the Lakhimpur incident, Uttar Pradesh seems likely to form the BJP government again. The survey has once again expressed confidence in the Yogi Adityanath government. However, the survey shows that the image of the BJP has been damaged by the Lakhimpur Kheri incident.

BJP may form government in UP

According to the survey conducted by ABP News C-Voter, in Uttar Pradesh, BJP can get 41 per cent votes, while Samajwadi Party can get 32 ​​per cent, Bahujan Samaj Party 15 per cent, Congress 6 per cent and others. 6 percent votes can go. If we see in terms of seats, then 241 to 249 seats can go in BJP's account. The share of the Samajwadi Party can get 130 to 138 seats. Whereas BSP can be reduced to between 15 to 19 and Congress between 3 to 7 seats.

Who's choice as Chief Minister in UP
  • Yogi first choice as chief minister
  • Yogi Adityanath - 41 percent
  • Akhilesh Yadav - 31 percent
  • Mayawati - 17 percent
  • Priyanka Gandhi - 4 percent
  • Jayant Choudhary – 2%
  • Others - 5 percent
UP: How much vote percentage for which party?

Team - 2017 Result - September 2021 Estimate - October 2021 Estimate
  • BJP+ - 41.4-41.8-41.3
  • SP+-23.6-30.2-32.4
  • BSP-22.2-15.7-14.7
  • Congress-6.3-5.1-5.6
  • other-6.5-7.2-6.0
  • Note: All figures in percentage
What did the public say on the Lakhimpur incident

Regarding the Lakhimpur Kheri violence, the question was asked in the survey of ABP News-C Voter that did the statement of Union Minister Ajay Mishra provoke violence in Lakhimpur? 61 percent of the people answered yes to this question, while the remaining 39 percent said no. When people were asked whether the Lakhimpur incident has harmed the BJP? On this, 70 percent people agreed that yes BJP has suffered due to this. 30 percent of the people answered no.

Loan calculator for Instant Online Loan, Home Loan, Personal Loan, Credit Card Loan, Education loan

Loan Calculator

Interest Rate
Tenure (in months)

Loan EMI


Total Interest Payable


Total Amount